Some PD issues
Do you recognize some of these facts?
- Parkinson patients need more time than available in my schedule.
- To diagnose fluctuations in PD, a lot information is needed.
- Fluctuations in PD need monitoring for optimal management.
- Medication compliance in PD is a big problem.
- Managing pharmacology in PD needs short plan-do-check-act cycles.
- Undertreatment occurs in many patients with PD.
- Patients referred for DBS or pumps should first try optimization of their oral medication scheme.
- Quality of life assessment in fluctuating PD requires diaries, not a single checklist
- Anxiety reduction and relaxation influence motor symptoms in PD.
Then Parkinson smartwatch may be a great choice to support you !